Monday, January 16, 2012

Ah! Show me Lord!

So much has happened since my last blog post.  Most of it is private and meaningful only to me.  God continues to grow me, stretch me, test me, and refine me.  I didn't make any new New Year's resolutions.  I picked the same old ones I have chosen year after year.  Do better, work smarter, eat healthier, love more intently and so on.  The Lord has taken the last 5 months or so and have began to show me places in my life where I'm still trying way to hard and trusting way too little.  This blog will change slightly.  Not in the fact that I intend to always give glory to my Lord, but in the fact that it doesn't have to be earth shaking to me for me to post.  I for some reason use to believe that if it did't give me the spiritual "chills" that it wasn't worth speaking, or in this case writing out.  I once again was trying to control.  Major fail!  Jesus started showing me that what He places in my heart isn't always just for me.  It's just like my human self to place me in the center of everything I do.  So be looking for more posts.  Some fun.  Some fun.  Some even meaningless (at least in my own eyes).  I will also tell you that before I had both my daughter and daughter in-love proof before I would post.  If you haven't guessed by now I am one of the worlds worst spellers.  However, again I am have been shown content is way more important than perfection.  So where I error please overlook.  Read for content if you can.  This life is glorious ride and I intend to get as much out of it as Jesus will allow!

Blessed to be His,
Kim

No comments: